For the fish lovers we’ve added a new recipe. It’s not just fish, it’s local from Ontario: Lake Erie wild caught Pickerel. With a wild caught fish delivery like Papa Earth you sometime need some inspiration with new recipes. See instructions below.
- 1 Papa Earth Lake Erie pickerel fillet
- 2 Peaches
- 1 Scallion
- 1 Clove of garlic
- 1 Jalapeno (seeded)
- Handful of cilantros
- Handful of parsley
- Quarter cup of olive oil with chilli pepper (if desired)
- Dash of salt, pepper & smoked paprika (regular paprika will work as well)
- Coarsely chop all ingredients.
- Toss into a food processor.
- Add freshly squeezed lemon.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hours.
- Can be kept refrigerated up to 2 weeks.
Easy Peasy Peachy, enjoy!
This recipe was brought to us by Jeff, you can find him on Instagram @jeffyttaco
Stay tuned for more recipes!