To start, you’ll need:
Two ribeye steaks, carrots, asparagus, butter, salt and pepper.
For the sauce, you’ll need:
Beef broth, flour, Worcestershire sauce, and salt and pepper.
Prep/Cooking time: 35-40 Minutes
- Grab three small pans, one for your rib eye steak, one for the carrots and asparagus and one for your gravy.
- Peel the carrots and cut them very thinly lengthwise, turn the element to med heat, add a little oil or butter, and let carrots cook for about 10 minutes, turning every 3-4.
- While that’s happening, chop mushrooms into pieces, add them to the second pan on medium-high heat, and let cook for about five minutes.
- Cut ends off asparagus and add them to the pan once the initial 10 minutes have passed for the carrots. Turn heat down to just below medium and cook for another 4-6 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup of beef stock with 3 tbsp flour and shake in a mason jar or shake-cup until thoroughly mixed, or as best you can.
- Once mushrooms have cooked down, add beef stock shake mix. Let the mix and mushrooms sit till they start to bubble. Once bubbling, turn down and mix with a wooden spoon. Add Worcestershire, salt and pepper and stir until thickened. (3-5 minutes)
- While that finishes along with the veggies, turn the third pan on to medium-high. Salt and pepper the steak, add a little butter to the pan and cook until ready. (Based on your preferences)
- Turn all your burners off, plate steak and veggies, then drizzle mushroom gravy over the steak onto the veggies and s This recipe was brought to us by Mark Munroe, Editor-In-