Prep Time: 30 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes Total Time: 50 minutes
This exciting pork wonton recipe will be a topic at your next party. Super simple recipe that can be made in advance. This Asian inspired wonton recipe turns out flavorful, crispy and juicy. Finished with sesame seeds, green onions and drizzled with our signature Sweet ‘N’ heat Honey Drizzle!
Author: Chef Jordan Diniz
Keyword: Teriyaki Chicken
Course: Main Course
Servings: 4-6 Servings
- 1 LB Papa Earth Ground Pork
- 1 pack wonton wrappers
- 5 cups finely shredded Chinese Cabbage
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp sesame oil
- 4 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 sprigs thinly sliced green onions
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1 Tbsp minced ginger
- 2 Tbsp. Sweet ‘N’ Heat Honey Drizzle
- Sliced Green Onions
- Sesame Seeds
- Any JD Food Co. Hot Sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the pork, ginger, garlic, green onion, soy sauce, sesame oil, sweet ‘n’ heat, egg and cabbage. Stir until well mixed.
- Place 1 heaping teaspoon of pork filling onto each wonton skin. Moisten edges with water and fold in half. Roll and crimp edges slightly to seal in filling. Set dumplings aside on a lightly floured surface until ready to cook.
- To Cook: Steam in water for 5 minutes, add in 2 Tbsp vegetable oil and fry until golden brown and serve. Mix 4 Tbsp soy sauce and 4 Tbsp Sweet ‘N’ Heat for a dipping sauce. Garnish with green onions, sesame seeds and dip in any JD Food Co. Hot Sauce!
Grab you Sweet ‘N’ Heat Honey Drizzle today! Don’t forget to tag us with you kitchen creations on Instagram! #jdfoodco @jdfoodco